SBI Clerk 2023 Recruitment: State Bank of India has announced SBI Clerk 2023 recruitment notification on 16/11/2023 to fill the posts of Junior Associates (Customer Support and Sales). Interested candidates must apply for the exam online. The bank reported 8,283 open positions. SBI Clerk Online Application Link Activated on 17.11.2023. The last day to apply for the exam is January 7, 2023. The preliminary exam will be held in January 2024 and the main exam in February 2024 .
SBI Clerk Selection Procedure includes Prelims Test, Mains Test and Local Language Test. The final selection of candidates will be based on their performance in the basic exam required to qualify for the local language exam.
SBI Clerk 2023: Important Dates
• Opening of application: 17.11.2023
• Closing of application: 07.12.2023
• Prelims exam: January, 2024
• Main exam: February, 2024.
SBI Clerk 2023: Salary
SBI Clerk remuneration is Rs. 19,900 (Rs. 17,900 plus two advance increments admissible to graduates). SBI Clerk pay scale is Rs. 17900-1000/3-20900-1230/3-24590-1490/4-30550-1730/7-42600-3270/1-45930-1990/1-47920. In addition, applicants are eligible for several grants as below:
DA is calculated on the basis of Consumer Price Index
• Transport Allowance
• Medical Allowance
• Newspaper Allowance
• Furniture Allowance
• Bag Allowance
• House Rent Allowance (HRA) depends on the place of posting of the employees. This component is usually higher in metro cities as compared to urban, semi-urban, or rural areas
• Special Allowance.
SBI Clerk: Eligibility Criteria
Graduation from any recognized university or equivalent qualification as deemed necessary by the Central Government. Coordinated Double Degree (IDD) applicants must ensure that the IDD completion date is on or before 12/31/2023. Age limit should be between 20-28 years.
SBI Clerk notification: Selection Process
The selection process consists of online Preliminary and Main tests, as well as a test in the local language. An online preliminary exam comprising of objective tests worth 100 marks will be conducted via the internet. The test will be 1 hour long and divided into 3 segments: Numerical Ability, English Language, and Reasoning Ability.
SBI Clerk 2023 notification: Application Fees
The application fee is ₹750/- for the General/ OBC/ EWS category. SC/ ST/ PwBD/ ESM/DESM are excluded from the payment of fees.
SBI Clerk 2023 notification: How to apply
Please visit the official website at sbi.co.in/web/careers/current-openings for current job openings.
Choose the tab that says ‘Click Here for New Registration’
Please provide your name, mobile number, email ID, and any other necessary details. Thank you.
Afterwards, a registration number and password will be created.
Please submit the scanned images of the photograph and signature.
Please complete the form with your personal information, work history, educational background, and other relevant details. Thank you.
Registration fees must be paid by applicants.
Please print out the application form and e-receipt.
इसे भी पढ़े-
- ITBP Recruitment 2023: आईटीबीपी में 248 पदों पर भर्ती, दसवीं पास करें आवेदन, 69100 मंथली सैलरी, जानें पूरी डिटेल
- Government Jobs Find : बिना परीक्षा के सरकारी नौकरी का अवसर, 60 हजार सैलरी
- MPSC Mains : सामान्य मुख्य परीक्षा के लिए रजिस्ट्रेशन शुरू, 681 पदों पर होगी भर्ती
- Government Jobs 2023 : 10वीं पास के लिए सरकारी स्टील कंपनी में नौकरी करने का मौका, आवेदन शुरू
- CAT 2023 : एडमिट कार्ड को लेकर आई बड़ी खबर, इस दिन एक्टिव होगा डाउनलोड लिंक